Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a great way to wake up!

What a wonderful day it has been!!!! Brody woke me up this morning by sitting on my face! That is his usual way to wake me up! He scooted over so he was sitting on the pillow right by my head. Wasn’t that nice of him? He said “Momma! Momma! Momma!” and then leaned over and kissed me on my nose twice! That was a perfect way to wake up! It rained most of the day so we just stayed in! We played ball, blocks and cars! We watched Elmo and iCarly! Brody has the habit of turning of the TV while we are watching it and we tell him “No! No! No! So today he would run to turn the TV off and while he was turning it off he would say “No! No! No!” He is so funny! We just had a lot of fun today loving and playing together!

1 comment:

  1. You do have the most wonderful little family!!And Brody is just a joy to be around. He always makes me laugh and smile and I love him sooo much. Babboo

    ReplyDelete