Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pee Peeeeeeeee!

Well. my son has discovered that he loves to take showers! I'm glad becuase it makes it alot easier to wash his hair! Anyways, Brody and I are in the bathroom and I am getting him undressed for his "showa" and I get his diaper off and he takes off! He likes to play chase just as as soon as he is butt naked! So, I am waiting patiently in the bathroom because I do not like to play chase while he is butt naked! The next thing I know I see that naked booty running down hall yelling "Peeeee Peeeeeeeeeee!" I am thinking to myself no he did not just be somewhere in this house! I get up and ask him if he Pee'd and he said "yeh" I said show me. So, he goes in my room! (great!) I said " Show me were you pee'd so, his little naked butt starts climbing on my bed at the same time Michael discovers that Brody, my dear sweet precious son has pee'd on the bed! ON MY SIDE!!!  He's lucky he's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment