Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome

Michael got home from work and we asked our soon to be 2 year old what he wanted for dinner and he says
"CAKE!" We say "Brody you can't have Cake for dinner." He says "CAKE!!!!" with more assertiveness. So, like any good parents would do Michael went to the grocery store and bought him "CAKE!" O.k O.k. I know what you are thinking and No we didn't just let him have cake for dinner we gave him french fries first... geez what kind of parents do you think we are! So, after he ate his french fries Michael sat him on the balcony and let him eat his "CAKE"! Of course he was messy so, they took a shower and Michael put a movie on for Brody so he could wind down for the night! Well, he kept asking for more "CAKE"! and Michael would say "No". So he would come to me and I would say "Daddy said NO"! and Brody would go back and forth for a while and then I heard him playing with one of his toys in the kitchen but didn't think anything about it! I was on the computer while Michael was in the living room watching t.v. The next thing I knew it eerily quite and I turned around he had gotten "The Cake" (it was actually cupcakes) from the counter had 2 of them on the floor with icing all over the place and having so much fun! So, He got another shower and little time out! I asked him while he was in the shower " Why did he get the cake when daddy told him not to?" and he said "Welcome" !

No comments:

Post a Comment