Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Sweet Boy!

Son,


You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more than I could ever imagine that I could love another person. In these 3 years you have brought such joy and amazement and laughter into our lives and I don’t even know what it was like without you in our lives. I know that I am not perfect and I have been dealing with some things since you were born and I have tried to be a good mother to you and I feel like I have fallen short. I know right now you have no idea what I am talking about and I hope that you never do. You are my reason for living and you are the reason I continue to fight this fight! When I am feeling down and you come in the room and I hear the words “Mommy” it brings joy to my heart and when you say “I love you mommy!” It almost makes me wanna cry! I am saying from this day forward I will be a better mother to you and I will make myself a better person because you deserve nothing but the best and I want to give you the best! You are the love of my life and you always will be.



Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment