Friday, April 8, 2011

The funny things Brody says~

        I was laying down with Brody telling him a story before bed and my son thinks he is a wrestler and likes to jump on anyone laying down! So, he jumps and kicks me in the face ( which hurt pretty bad) I began to fake cry and Brody says " Willl you just calm down!" I said "What did you say?" He says CALM DOWN!"

      Brody had Michael's phone and was walking around the room with it to his ear saying "HELLO HELLO HELLO!"  So, I say "Who's there?" He says "Brody" I said "Brody Who?" He said "Brody Zane Rima!"

I was telling Brody a story one night before bed and usually I tell a pretty quick story about all of his superheros but, tonight I felt like storytelling so, I am telling this feaking awesome story and I am almost done and Brody says " Mom, That's enough!!!!"

I announced that I was going to take a shower and as I got up Brody followed right behind me and said " and I am gonna come watch you in the shower!"  Crazy Kid!  6-27-11

Today we were over at Nana and Paw's and Brody wanted a cookie so, Nana said "What's the magic word?"  and Brody said "Hocus Pocus!"  7-3-11

Baboo was pretending to beat up Michael and Brody said " Don't do that to my daddy he is awesome!" 8-2011

Brody was talking Michael and then he saluted him and said "Yes sir." 8-2011
Brody told me (lynsey)  " Daddy is your husband." 8-24-11

Brody said "God made it Rain."  "Jesus is God's Son."  "Jesus is a superhero!" 8-24-11

I tried to go in B's room and the door was locked so I knocked on the door and he ignored it and so I knocked again and he said " I lock the door!"  I said " I know that is why I am knocking please come unlock the door."  Of course he doesn't but while I am saying this Michael comes and unlocks the door and busted in and he was laying in the floor watching Sponge Bob and he said " What?! I lock you out!"
9-11-11

My Bra was laying in the floor and Brody picked it up and said "What is this?" I said "My bra." He said "For the boobs?"  lol "Yes Brody for the boobs!"  9-14-11

We were at the park the other day and brody found an acorn. I said "Brody what is that?" He said "An acorn for my house warming party."  lol! 9/28/11

Brody said " I need some noodles."  I said "Go tell your dad." Brody said " No! Pwwweasse do it for your boy!" I said "Go tell your dad" He is "Mommy do it for you son."  haha! 9/28/11
To Be Continued .......

No comments:

Post a Comment