Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eve

Look at this face! Do you think that he could do anything wrong? Well, don't let that handsome little boy fool you!  Yesterday while we were at Wal-mart gettting last minute easter bunny stuff.  Michael was checking out so, I went ahead and took Brody to the car.  Well, as we are walking out a family is walking in (on the wrong side) and Brody just punches this kid in the face! The kid looked at me and I was shocked I just apologized and ran out of the store! I asked Brody why he did that and he said " I beat him Mommy!"  Needless to say Brody was in a lot of trouble well it continued to get worse.  When we got home he got a whole roll of toiled paper and was playing with it naked in his room! I put him in the bath and stepped out for one second and he had the bath rug in the bath tub with him! He went straight to bed after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment