Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another potty training story!

Well, Brody became very quite so I was walking through the house calling his name and I get no answer I find him wrapped in his bedspread on the floor and he says " Get away from me!"  That translates to I am pooping! I said "Brody are you pooping?" He said " uh huh"  So, I got him and put him on the potty well I was standing there while he was doing his business but he said " Can you just get out of here."  ( I don't know why he thinks he shoudl get any privacy because I never get any while I am in the bathroom ... Brody insists on coming in with me and sitting on the edge of the bathtub and just talk to me ... even when I ask hime to leave)  Ok, so I step out for a few seconds  and I walk back in to find that he has wiped poop on his legs and has it all over his hands.  I  freaked!  I said "Brody why would you do that?"  He said " I don't know"  So, I cleaned up the nasty mess and wished I would have let him just do his business in his diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment